This article assumes that you are already signed into the CallHarbor portal with office manager privileges. If you do not have a login to CallHarbor or you do not have the correct privileges please reach out to CallHarbor support.
- Start off by clicking on the Inventory menu from within the main menu of your CallHarbor phone system. This will take you to the Inventory screen where we will be able to manage your telephone numbers.
- Once you have entered into the Inventory page you will see a list of all the telephone numbers that are in your phone system. Locate the number that the unwanted caller is calling and note the extension the number is assigned to.
- Click on the Users menu from within the main menu of your CallHarbor phone system. This will take you to the Users screen where we will be able to manage your Users.
- Once you have entered into the Users page you will see a list of all users that are on your phone system. Uncheck Hide System Users at the bottom of the page. Then enter the extension number into the search box in the upper left corner of the User menu. Then you may click on either the name of the user or the pencil icon and select Answering rules from the drop-down on the right-hand side to edit each user's settings.
- Once you have opened the user's profile click on the Answering rules if needed.
- Click the Allow/Block Button on the upper right corner of the Answering rules tab. This will bring up the Allow/Block popup window.
- Enter the number of the caller you want to block in the Enter a number field in the upper right corner of the Allow/Block popup window. Then press the + button to add it to the list of blocked numbers. Press the done button to close the popup window.